We are looking for an in-house lead generation specialist who is comfortable working in a team-oriented environment.
This position fills several vital roles including the management of the companys prospecting database, calling and cleansing that database, scheduling demonstrations for the direct sale organization and some statistical analysis. Professional listening skills are critical the success of this position.
Strong telephone skills as well as a clear understanding of basic web concepts required. Preference will be given to candidates who have some experience in Web site development. Familiarity with city and county government, school systems, healthcare and commercial operations a definite plus. Technical backgrounds with a desire to move into customers contact roles considered.
Growth into full time sales is possible.
This is your chance to make your mark at an established/early stage company poised for accelerating growth.
- Expand and manage the companys prospecting database
- Coordinate outbound mail campaigns
- Cold call and feed leads to the sales organization
- Schedule on-line demonstrations for the direct sales staff
- Some statistical analysis
- Familiarity with the Web as a research tool
- Understanding of basic Web concepts
- Web site development knowledge preferred
- MS Word and Excel basics
- Base Salary with bonuses for hitting individual and team objectives
- No travel required