About the Job:
Revize Software Systems is seeking qualified candidates with some web design/development and teaching background to fill in a Website Trainer/Project Co-ordinator position in our Troy, MI office. We are looking for an individual who is very organized and has a passion for teaching and learning new trends and technologies within the world of Web Development.
- Setup projects in our project portal
- Schedule the Training
- Train/Teach our clients how to update their website content using our Content Management Software.
- Closely work with the design and development team to make sure that we are meeting the final deliverables before the Training.
- Regularly communicate with the clients and update them the status of their project.
- Work with our data migration team to co-ordinate the content migration from the old to the new sites.
- Some knowledge of Web Development Technologies
- Client Training or Teaching Experience is required
- Some knowledge of HTML/CSS3.
- A solid understanding of contemporary web trends and techniques.
- Knowledge of Web Design is a plus.
- Strong time management, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability and desire to work in a collaborative and creative environment.
- Requires some problem solving and research skills
- Self-motivation and the skills to take charge of their projects and see them through.
Education: College Degree or equivalent experience .
Revize Software Systems provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. As an equal opportunity action employer, Revize Software Systems is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to the company's values, mission, and strategies. Revize Software Systems provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
- All Standard Holidays
- One week of PTO
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Plans
- Bonus (Optional)
Job Type: Full-time